- We do not store any piece of information which can be used to specify the identity of any client.
- We do not allow users to make any kind of registration that may be used to save their email addresses or passwords.
- We allow clients to leave their comments. These comments will be saved along with their names, emails, and their IPs
- Before the information is saved to our secure servers, it is encrypted. So even if someone hacks into the information, it will be of no use to them.
For more information regarding this, you must take a look at the Affiliate disclosure to get a better understanding in this regard.
You can continue using this website IF:
- You acknowledge and agree to all the policies stated above
- You agree to follow all the policies
- At any moment, any change made to these policies will be acknowledged and agreed upon by you in the same manner as the former policies were.